Sunday, 7 August 2016

Notting Hill | Pleated Trousers & Ultra Boost

Missguided crop top / Topshop pleated trousers / adidas Ultra Boost via size? / Daniel Wellington watch / ASOS bag / Ebay sunglasses

I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog in so long... actually, I can believe it, because I've been putting off getting back into it for a while. I'm not really sure why, I guess because it is a lot of effort when it's alongside a full time job? I do love blogging and I know I'll get back into it again. 

ANYWAY, so, I turned 23 at the end of July and headed down to London to see some of my favourite people and celebrate etc etc! I hadn't seen my wonderful friend Mae and her boyfriend Jay since my birthday the year before, and when Mae and I get together blog pictures are an absolute must. Mae's the first person who shot me for my blog and she takes the most beautiful pictures a blogger could ask for!

In these shots I'm wearing a crop from Missguided that - you can't see the back unfortunately - ties at the back and so a bra is just not an option. I've given up on wearing bras anyway, but that's a convo for another time. Paired with the amazing Topshop pleated trousers that everyone's loving (and I am not over wide leg culottes and never will be probs). I should mention that it was 30 degrees in London this day, how lucky :) Outfit all finished off with my trusty Ultra Boost that are still looking very white after a year's wear!

I hope you like these photos and I hope I get the chance to post a bit more soon!

x G







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig